Wednesday 16 December 2015

final images






For my final images i chose to do work in the style of Gerard Clausing as his work intrigued me. His work was so unusual and unique. We were asked to produce our own adaptation of an artist work so i decided not to do my images as close as in some Gerard's work there is no back ground and some you can't really tell what they are. I shot this using one snoot attached to a flash kit. I then experimented with my settings when i got the settings i wanted they were 1/30 f. 14 and iso 100 this is what i needed to get it all in detail and the lighting i wanted by using the one snoot this gave me the light and the direction of the light i needed as the light was on 2 so it wasn't very bright as Gerard's images are quite dark. I did basic editing to my images in Photoshop such as exposure and levels. I  am really pleased with my final images as i feel like they relate to Gerard's images. I am really happy with the shadows and detail in my images as i used a small aperture. I got what i wanted to achieve with my images and i had no real problem when creating these images,




Lighting used




No comments:

Post a Comment