Wednesday 15 June 2016

city of colour


Here are some images i took to show the city in colour, I focused looking at bright colours that were attractive to the eye. I  did find this task hard as it was hard at times to look for really bright colour and things that would stand out. I felt a little uncomfortable when doing my shoot as i felt people were conscious of the camera and i felt like i needed to blend in more I also sometimes felt it was harder to think about composition as most of them were spur of the moment images so this meant shooting quick. I felt it was better to stay back and shoot from a distance as i did not feel comfortable enough putting the camera into peoples faces however i feel i will get more comfortable over time and my images will improve with more practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment