Wednesday 15 June 2016

second shoot




























here are some images for my second shoot. I again looked at angles and ways i could shoot the buildings in a way that was different to standard architecture i tried a different location this time as i shot these in derby around the cathedral area, I look at also shooting different parts of the building rather than just the top of the buildings. I wanted to show structure within my images just like the photographer i have chosen to do my work in the style of. I looked more at cropping within camera on this shoot. I thought a lot more about what i wanted to shoot while doing this shoot and what i felt would make good images i also thought about composition when doing my images, i feel the first shoot did help with this as i took more care taking my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment