Wednesday 15 June 2016

third shoot















































Here are some images from my final shoot and out of of these i will pick my 10 final images to edit as i want them to be black and white and have high contrast as i want them to be in the style of johnny kerr. I looked again at compostion within my images and looked at cropping within camera as i felt this gave the best result. I looked for unusual shapes that would create surreal images. I took a lot more images on this shoot as i wanted a range of locations for my final images. I looked for buildings that stood out or looking different to other buildings around me such as ones with different textures or different materials within the buildings as i felt these would stand out i chose to shoot around the area of the corner house and Trent uni as there are more unique buildings, the area was more quieter so i did feel more comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment